Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year begins February 08, 2021.
Is your child currently enrolled in a Sturgeon Public School?
To register your child in a Sturgeon Public School for the 2021-2022 school year, log-in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal Account and click on Registration Confirmation. (PowerSchool Registration Confirmation How-to Document)
Please remember that you will need to register each child separately.
Check out the new programs coming in 2021-2022 (New Programs 21-22).
Registration for new students
If you are a NEW student and would like to register at Guthrie School for the 2021-2022 school year, please fill out the registration form and upload to the Google Form:
*Once the form is submitted, we will be in contact to confirm the registration.
For transportation information, please visit the New Riders Registration page and fill out an Online Application form.
Please contact the school directly at 780 973 3111 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulty.
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2021
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification
The information collected during the student registration process is personal information as referred to in the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPP). FOIPP sets controls and standards on how public bodies such as school boards collect, use and disclose personal information in their custody or under their control.
To learn how Sturgeon Public Schools uses personal information, read the Student Information Booklet.
For more information contact: