Registration for new students - If you are a NEW student and would like to register at Guthrie School for the 2021-2022 school year, please fill out the registration form and upload to the Google Form:
*Once the form is submitted, we will be in contact to confirm the registration.
For transportation information, please visit the New Riders Registration page and fill out an Online Application form.
Please contact the school directly at 780 973 3111 or at email@example.com if you have any difficulty.
Qualifying for Pre-K
- Complete the Pre-K Intake Form
- Book a screening appointment through Central Office, 780.939.4341 ext. 1257
- Screenings begin in March 2021
- Child must be accompanied by a legal guardian at the screening appointment
- Child may be assessed by a Sturgeon Public Schools Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist or Educational Psychologist for a STURGEON PUBLIC SCHOOLS PRE-K PROGRAM ONLY
- Assessment results from other agencies such as Alberta Health Services or private agencies are also considered and reviewed for qualification